Friday, January 31, 2014

This is not a story.

But it's about stories...
Meet my (Heather) most recent mixed media piece:

It took a grand total of five months to complete. (Not that I was studiously working for that entire time... this thing sat untouched for weeks at a time...)

There's a complete, insightful, and slightly show-offy post about this on my personal blog, in which I explain the details of the makings of this thing.

It's theme, as you may have guessed, is the story that time tells. I used little things, little fragments that life left behind, to try and illustrate this. It's a little bit about decay, but it's also about the grand scheme of things. It's about looking at the big picture.

Don't forget to look for the big picture, friends.
~Heather Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

And the people said...