Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Heat

Heat -Vorylin

I am more silent than a sweet calm.
I am the bringer of the sweat on your palm
And the inspirer of many a psalm.

There is comfort inside of me; as to embalm.
To that of my rival, my role is spent
Upon which of the Cold’s devices I must circumvent
And display all that I am is that I represent
So I give; so much that I have spared but not lent.
He and I are beyond reconcilable; we don’t spare a single curse
To be thrown at the other; all we do is make the other worse.
It is in our nature to be ourselves and immerse
The schism in violence; it is the only true way to converse.
In peril against my foe, I am not the least bit reluctant
To wage war and I seek of this not to be in the least bit repentant.
Conflicting with me as conflicting with him, intolerant
Are we reining against one another so indignant.
In this deadly civil war, our forces clash and quake
In a rallied defense to last a stand against the other’s counted stake
In and around man. It was, wasn’t, is, and isn’t our choice to partake;
However, in the face of this great challenge, I shall be bold and not flake.
I am not in the least overwhelmed and not given more than I can bear
As, so it seems, that my enemy is so much worse for wear.
We are one of creation’s greatest opposites, so much to compare,
And in the eyes of mine, we both have an inclusive following of which we’ve been able to snare.
Only being found inside me is movement needed for life
With capability as such destruction compared from a breath to a knife
In continuum that I am a bringer of strife.
Contrasting him and I; useless! Like comparing a flute and a fife.
I advance further and quicker than my fancy anticipates; this does indeed amuse
Me as the thought comes across that I can abuse
My presence as it must stay in concentrate; my shadow can’t diffuse
As my aggression won’t render asunder from overuse.
It is now an outright, sovereign promise as to how
That I make myself clear and not shallow
As I earnestly try to obstruct, subvert, and overthrow
The Enemy. The dark, cloudy sky shall forfeit to the golden day’s glow.
My strategies must prove to be tactile and versatile
So they may be as effective as they are brutish and hostile.
In my outright aggression, it is not my intention to seem childishly infantile.
It is, however, my goal to prove that my equal is all but incredibly fragile.
Conflagrate, aggravate, infuriate, incinerate, obliterate,
Decimate, abdicate, disintegrate, contemplate, interrogate,
Incriminate, reciprocate, fabricate, extricate, dominate, irritate,
Confounding to the common man I am, but my reason is to insulate.
It is apparent whenever my presence becomes known as I arrive.
I am a freelancer, an unchained spirit, whose plans contrive
Machinations that seek to advance agendas of which I strive
To derive ways of overcoming the enemy as to viciously deprive.
Many say I am an excellent demonstrator
Of being the master provocateur and manipulator
As I demand triumph which plays in my role as a decimator.
Man is merely a kind of pawn in my plans so I can become the great annihilator.
I would dare say that I am an engaging host
As in that of my company, I seek to make the most
Of that of my guest’s stay; It cannot be that I almost
Lost to the patronage of my rival; as I exist, this shan’t happen on my post.
I tire of my adversary’s dribbling bemoaning as all he does is creak
And moan. He does not command. I, on the other hand, do when I speak.
We were always set apart; always acknowledging the other as a freak
In this brutal stalemate, we claw ferociously at the ravaging havoc upon another we wreak.
To that of my rival, I, not he, have been wholly able to accomplish the feat
Of not being alone in myself and I am solely complete
So as unto me and unto he I am not in contempt of defeat
Lest I become victim of the wrong side of Heaven’s mercy Seat.
As we compete, I do not seem like I can be beat
And in such confidence, I am glad to be called the Heat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

And the people said...